Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Zwischenbericht - a quick report -

Hallo, all you faithful readers (both of you)
I am back in Karinthia, more specifically in Bleiburg, where Christin has planned a number of outings. Today I will visit Kordula and Gerhild in Feistritz on the river Drau...the birthplace of my mother. I will faithfully report to you in word and picture the happenings of this coming week.bertstravels

Hallo, alle meine gerteuen Leser..(Ich meine Euch beide)
Ich bin zurueck in Kaernten, eigentlich genauer gesagt in Bleiburg, wo Christin einige Ausfluege geplant hat. Heute werde ich Kordula und Gerhild in Feistritz an der Drau besuchen, der Geburtsort meiner Mutter. Ich werde, wie immer, in Wort und Bild ueber das Geschehen der naechsten Woche berichten.
Bis dann...
bertstravels...

1 comment:

Christiane said...

How many readers do you think are watching Bert the little kangaroo.How many kilometers/miles have you done allready (I hope that`s what we call Kilometerfresser) It seems to me that you will need a long holiday when you are back in canada