Search This Blog

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Bi-lingual Posts.

Please don't aks me why I have not done this earlier. I have two faithful followers of my Blog in Austria whose English is not good enough to follow the writings in my Blog. So from now on, Charly and Inge, you will be able to read and not only look at my blog.

Bitte, frag' mich nicht warum ich nicht schon laengst diesen Blog zweisprachig gefuehrt hab'.
Ich habe zwei getreue "Leser" dieses Blogs, die ihn eigentlich nicht "lesen" sondern nur anschauen koennen. Daher, Charly Reicheneder und Inge Schreckeneder, wird von heute an dieser Blog, Euch zu Ehren, zweisprachig erscheinen. (a bissl spat, gell?)

1 comment:

steven said...

Hi Dad

Thank you for the pictures of our relatives. It would be most interesting to work for Herwig. My gut tells me that it would be quite rewarding. Your pics have been marvelous - especially when enlarged. It would be wonderful to visit (so many places to visit anew and revisit). I do most clearly recall Ingrid's cooking. Theo and Christa look great. Funny how the obvious so often escape us. Any way to go back and add german to the text of the previous pictures. All is well here. we are working a bit on the front and backyard. Talk to you soon

Steve