Search This Blog

Sunday, September 28, 2008

More Chinese Lantern Festival - Animals by day and night

A little ways down I showed you some images of this wonderful feast for the eyes: The Chinese Lantern Festival. Since I haven't been out with my cameras, (believe it it's cloudy and raining)
I reached back into the many shots I took that day and thought you might enjoy seeing some of the smaller creations. I will not name any of them, since you know them all anyway.
So just scroll down a bit, enjoy these marvellous works of art and, maybe, re-visit the main section of "The Chinese Lantern Festival."

Ein bissl weiter unten zeigte ich Euch dieses wunderbare Augenfest: "Das Festival der Chinesischen Laternen."... Weil ich schon einige Tage nicht mehr ausserhaus war mit meinen Kameras, (glaub mir es ist bewoelkt und es regnet ) hab ich zurueckgegriffen in den "Lagerraum" dieser Bilder und zeige Euch hier einige der kleineren Creationen. So, bitte, 'scroll' abwaertz und weide Deine Augen an diesen wunderlieben Kunstwerken.

1 comment:

Wolkensamt said...

Hello Egbert,

nice pictures! i looked at them in the big size, woooonderful *g

I am now in my new appartment in Simbach am Inn, there i have no internet the next weeks. I am sitting at Thomas' PC.

So don't be angry, that i could not write so often!

Big hug and
Greets
Barbara