Search This Blog

Sunday, September 7, 2008

MORE BITS and PIECES / KLEINZEUG


Ich bin in einem Restaurant gesessen und durch die offene Tuer
sah ich diese Graffiti an der gegenueberliegenden Wand.
Gottlob war der Kellner langsam, so konnte ich diese Skribblerei nachdenklich betrachten:
Ich glaube es heisst:
SKY (engl. fuer Himmel)
ABSTURZ
INRI

I sat in a restaurant and due to the waiters slowness
I had time to study the graffiti visible through the open door.
I believe they say:
SKY
ABSTURZ (misspelled german for 'crash'
INRI


Die Vorderseite der Kunstgallerie "Albertina"



The Grand Hotel Wien.
Ich erzaehl Euch (auf Verlangen) eine lustige Geschichte.

If you beg me, I'll tell you a funny story
involving the lobby bar of this grandious hotel.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Wolkensamt said...

TELL THE STORY *g
If not, I will never look at the pictures in big size again ;-)

Greets
Barbara