Search This Blog

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Hey ! What's happening ??? Was ist los???

Well, if the truth were known, not a whole lot is happening. I am in Toronto, living a quiet, normal life: Make breakfast for myself, do the dishes (put them in the dish washer) take out the garbage. Listen to a lot of music (mostly Jazz, but some Classical as well ), do some shopping...
Liezel comes once a week to vacuum and dust the whole house, and do whatever else needs to be done and wasn't done by me. I go and visit Steven and I drop by the office, where I am just in the way....I am waiting for the 6th of November, at which date I shall commence my trip to Florida. There is a good reason why I am waiting for this date and not leave tomorrow. Someday, if you behave yourselves I will tell you the reason. But not just yet....
Please be patient with me and don't abandon this blog, just because there is nothing new for a few days...just be patient...it will come...

Bert.

Ja, wenn man der Wahrheit ihren Lauf geben will, eigentlich nicht viel ist los. Ich lebe ruhig in Toronto. Ich hoere viel Musik ( Hauptsaechlich Jazz, aber auch Klassische Stuecke.)...hin und wieder geh' ich einkaufen. Einmal in the Woche, Liezel kommt und tut Abstauben und Staubsaugen durch's ganz Haus, und tut was immer zu tun ich zu faul oder bequem war.
Ich besuche Steven oder geh in's Buro, wo ich nur im Wege bin.
Ich warte auf den 6. November, den Tag an welchem ich meine Florida Reise per Automobil anfange. Warum warte ich auf den 6. November und fahre nicht schon heute oder morgen oder gestern los? Da gibt es einen bestimmten Grund und wenn ihr ganz brav seit, dann werde ich euch diesen Grund einmal erzaehlen.
So bitte habt Geduld, und verlasst diesen Blog nicht...Nur Geduld...es wird schon kommen.

Egbert

No comments: