Search This Blog

Monday, April 13, 2020

Zimbabwe's Premier Guide

I've talked a lot about Anthony (Ant) Kashula, whom I consider one of the very best Guides in those areas of Africa, which I have traveled. .
It's about time to introduce "Ant."
I could, of course tell you that he has completed his Zimbabwean Professional Guide Certificate in one of the shortest times ever. 
I could also tell you that Ant has two University degrees, one in "Environmental & Geographical Science and Ecology"  as well as a Master of Science degree in "Tropical Resource Energy." I could also drop the comment that Ant has a Private Pilot License.

All of the above shows Ant's theoretical qualifications. 
It says nothing, however, about his Personality:
Ant is friendly, kind and equipped with a great sense of humor. 
He spared no effort to make my times with him an unqualified pleasure.

Next time you go on Safari, do yourself a big favor: Try to engage Ant as your Guide.
But hurry, Ant is very popular and has a full schedule. (Except, of course, for just now, when, because of the Corona Virus, traveling has ground to a halt.)

Just Google Ant, by looking in your search engine for: Anthony Kaschula, Zimbabwe.
So here are a few pictures of Ant, taken by "Yours truly."


Zim's Premier Guide! (In my humble opinion)


His camp sites are always immaculately clean
and his cooking skills are second to none.


To listen to Ant talk about the animal world, 
you'd think he could re-construct and bring back to life this long gone Elephant.

Ladies and Gentlemen: May I present:
"Ant"

No comments: