Search This Blog

Sunday, April 19, 2020

At the "Track and Trail River Camp" in South Luangwa

PART 2 of  our Zambia Safari:


We arrived at the "Track and Trail" in South Luangwa in mid-afternoon.
Just in time for a long Gin & Tonic,  a relaxing, restful evening
and an ample delicious dinner.



Once again, John and I each had a beautifully furnished "cottage"
Camping in the wilds in a mosy-tent was out of the question.


John is inspecting my cottage interior and found it to be to his satisfaction.




"Hello everybody, I am Vic Chulu, and I'll be your guide for the next three days"


*****************


John took this picture!



There is Tina, her husband Kel, Bert and Vic Chulu.
Kel and Tina (who always were our hosts in Harare,) joined us in South Luangwa.
Kel and Tina are Zimbabweans, born and bred in this beautiful, unfortunate country.
Why do I say “beautiful?” Go and see for yourself.
Why do I say “Unfortunate”.
That's too long a story to write about here. Go, ask Kel or Tina!

No comments: