Search This Blog

Sunday, May 31, 2020

Sunsets in Algonquin

Horizon: "Hi there, Sun, where you been all day long?"
Sun: "Just bumming around a bit. Saw you at the other end this Morning"
Horizon: "Yeah, I remember. You gave me quite the Morning Glow"
Sun: "One does what one can. You want some color this evening?'
Horizon: "Wait a sec, I'll get us some clouds. It works better that way."
Sun: "Hurry up then, I haven't got all day, you know."
Horizon: "Here you are. Some pretty clouds coming up. Now do your best."



Sun: "Let me throw just one last ray on this canoe!"
Horizon: "Sure! Go ahead! Do your best."               



Sun: "That's a nice mix. Throw in a quiet lake,  
let the clouds reflect. You're an artist!"
Horizon:  "Well, Thank you. Nice of you to say so."



Sun: "Can't do much better than that."
Horizon: "You don't need to! This is perfect."


 Sun: "Hey! Here's a winner. 
A straight line of lit clouds, a dark band of Forest,
a mirror smooth Lake, into which I can throw a perfect reflection."
Horizon: "Couldn't have made it any better."



Sun: "You gotta hurry, I'm almost finished."


Horizon: "Now here's a switch! You got any other colors in your paint box?"
Sun: "Just be happy I found those!"



Sun: "Goobye, Horizon! See you tomorrow! Bright an' early."
Horizon: "Yeah, see you on the flip-side." 

No comments: