Search This Blog

Monday, July 14, 2008

What do you do on a rainy day??

It's been raining for two days. Not very hard, just enough to make wandering about nature a trifle unpleasant. On the first day I just lounged around the hotel with a gin and tonic in my hand...just chilling out...just relaxing...a body needs that after such hard work as I performed as evidenced by my Blog. On the second day I wrote things I promised myself and my kids I wouuld write about. 10 pages are done. Lots more to go. It would not have been written had the sun reared its ugly (lovely) head. So., for more pictures of Mountains and Para Gliders you just have to wait...or maybe you'll wait till i come to Innsbruck...just a couple more days....in the meantime, just look at the Blog again....there's bound to be a picture or two which you have not yet seen in the large format. I love to blow up the Para gliders (their picture I mean) and scroll until I get them just right....Okay, till the next time.....Bert

No comments: