Search This Blog

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Confession is good for the soul

I finally must confess that I am not alone on this trip. I am, in fact, in the company of a young lady, without whom this trip would be less enjoyable, to say the least. She is always there when I need her and speaks only when she has something interesting to tell. No blabbermouth, this one.
She is always ready with good advice and has never disappointed me.
She is also very witty: When, in her slightly British Accent, she says things like: In 450 metahs, there is a 'round about' ( doesn't this term just kill you, it's so funny)...take the second exit....
I say: Okay Sweetheart, I will...
By the way, her name is "Gladys Pearl, and I call her "Sweetheart", or G.P.S. for short....
Hi there! Did I have you going there, just for a moment?
Bert.

No comments: