Search This Blog

Thursday, July 28, 2016

The Russians are coming, The Russians are coming:

Many years ago, this was a very funny movie. I could no longer explain the plot to you. I only remember that it was funny.
Well, I don"t know what the Russians are up to now.
I get almost one hundred hits a day from there. I cannot believe that there are that many Russians interested in Algonquin Park, specifically  my Sandhill Cranes or the frog on a Lillie-pad.
It must be "the Frog" ..  it is, after all, an amphibian, can hop around on land, is an excellent swimmer and can hold his breath for an awful long time...  maybe Mr.Putin is after my frog .. one never knows with this man.
Maybe he wants to learn how to hold his breath until Mr. Trump is finally eliminated from the Presidency of the U.S.A. But then, Mr. Putin does not like Hillary either, since she spoke of him in not very complimentary terms. So what is a man in Moscow to do ? Maybe he wants to hide under a Lillie-pad, until the whole thing blows over. He is, however, not a man who would hide under a Lillie pad.
I fear Mr. Putin is up to no good...  100 hits a day... on MY BLOG...?
Okay, Vladimir, here is a Bronx Cheer for you.

from
Bertstravel

No comments: