Search This Blog

Thursday, July 28, 2016

Some of the Best from the Algonquin Series:

It's always the same: I venture forth into the world in various places and photograph what I see and what interests me. Then I come home and watch this day's crop on the larger screen of my lap top.
And there always is this "this is the best" feeling. But I am never ever certain about the ultimate 'Best'.
So get these and make up your own mind:


I love the absolute random arrangement of the Lillie-Pads, 
which (what a contradiction in terms) form a beautiful order in Nature.



Day-Lillies do not grow under water,
but their imprecise reflection could be the inspiration 
of a modern painting. 
(Not of the phony kind)


As usual, my ignorance of the plant life is abysmal.
I think, however, that the white little balls on the left, 
may form into the fluffy stuff.


Why do I like this rather mundane picture ?
Just some "Muskoka Chairs" and overturned canoes.
I love it for two reasons:
1.) The typical random, orderless appearance and
2.) The three dimensional depth. One can almost walk into this image.


It rained a little during the night at 'Little Joe Lake'
or is this just heavy dew clinging to the fishing rods, carelessly left out overnight ?

No comments: