Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Good Guys get Sunshine

Sure, it rained, as we left Toronto. By the time we reached Kingston the sun shone brilliantly from an almost cloudless sky... on to Ottawa, where it was almost a little too hot for site-seeing and then to Algonquin Park.
Two days there was really too short. However, we got a little canoeing trip into our activity schedule,
At the halfway mark of which, I dumped my D300 plus lens into two feet of water. You can imagine that this favourite camera of mine (and the only one I have with me, is totally fried. I have had a few conversations with my Insurance adjuster and I will get my "insured value" paid out in full. He will in fact, issue a cheque within a day or so...
On our canoeing trip we saw two young (probably three years old) bull moose.
The Park is as beautiful as I remember it.
Greetings for now from

Bertstravels.

No comments: