Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

ANAGRAMS

I don't remember whether I have talked about "anagrams" before.
It takes a very special mind to construct such a thing:
Just to clarify:  An Anagram is a word or a sentence which has been constructed  out of the letters of another word or sentence: No letters must remain unused and none may be added. What's  more, the newly created word or sentence must be related in meaning to the original.
I read these somewhere and, unfortunately I cannot claim authorship:

By rearranging the letters:
"astronomers"  becomes  "moon starers"
"clothepins"   becomes   "so lets pinch"
"Valentine Poems" becomes "pen mates in love"
"Late night chinese food party"  becomes  "heating the crispy noodle fat"

I am returning to Bleiburg tomorrow. This may be the cause of this slight attack of giddy lunacy.

Greetings from beautiful Toronto

Bertstravels

No comments: