Search This Blog

Sunday, July 20, 2014

CRAZY FOR YOU

We went to Stratford on Avon ! Not the original one in England, but the nicer one, in Ontario.
In the Festival Theater, where they also play heavy Shakespearean fare we saw an absolutely fabulous performance of   " Crazy For You". One has to admit that George and Ira Gershwin were geniuses of their Art. The Singers and Dancers were positively first class. Unfortunately I did not yet have my replacement camera and therefore I cannot show you any pictures.
I knew almost every song of this production and so, I am sure, would you:
Just a few of them: Crazy for You,- Bidin'  my time, -Shall we Dance?, -Someone to watch over me, -Embraceable You, -I got Rhythm, -They can't take that away from me, -They're writing songs of Love, but not for me, -Nice work if you can get it, 
and really too many more to list them all here.
What a marvelous performance it was.
Jan loved it and so did

Bertstravels.

No comments: