Search This Blog

Saturday, September 5, 2015

My 'Dorado' Algonquin Park

Whenever I go back to Canada, Algonquin Park is on the 
'Must List'.
It is simply more than just a beautiful place.
It is where I can hang out,
contemplate what it's all about,
and think about how lucky I am.
It's just "Algonquin Park"
That's all.


This flag on a tall pole welcomes me every time I get there.
It probably knows me by now.


above and below:
Two swimmers.
The Loon can also fly.



I used to go there  by Canoe and Tent.
Now, at an advanced age, my car is my canoe
and the luxury lodge, Arowhon Pines, is my tent.


A view into the water, from the bridge to my cabin, Bridgeland,



MY TOES !


LANDSCAPE WITHOUT TOES



My good old friend: Eric Sultmanis
and the two women who run his life:
Wife Leslie and daughter Emma.



One thorn between two roses



Algonquin Sunset.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It was so nice to see you again this summer! We all really enjoyed catching up with you in Algonquin! You are such an amazing and inspiring photographer and I love looking at the photos on your blog! ♡ Emma

Bert said...

Hi Emma...
thanks for being YOU....
and thanks for looking at my Blog.
Bert