Search This Blog

Sunday, August 16, 2015

The RCMP at City Hall - in the Garage - and more !

I drove downtown and parked in the underground garage at City Hall.
As I am about to get out of my car, a big UV pulls in beside me and Five Officers of the famed RCMP (Royal Canadian Mounted Police) get out. Three male, 2 female members in full regalia.
I said: "what a lucky break ! Five members of Canada's finest and I have my camera at the ready.
Please line up for the best picture I have ever taken !!! They laughed and lined up for this "Family Portrait."


This is the "RCMP" in their working uniform.
I would have preferred them in their red tunics.
But, maybe it's better this way.


The new City Hall of Toronto, 
preparing for the closing ceremonies 
of the Pan American Games
for the disabled.



The Games, so I am told, were a huge success.

No comments: