Search This Blog

Thursday, August 13, 2015

CANADA; here I come !






In about 2 hours I shall be off to Vienna and tomorrow, early in the morning, Air Canada will fly me to Toronto where I shall spend one month visiting people and places dear to my heart.
My two children and two grand children shall be #1 on the agenda.
I've also got tickets for "Hamlet" and "Carousel" in Stratford on Avon ( Ontario ) and... I've got a reservation at the Arowhon Pines in Algonquin Park.
I will also help my soccer team in celebrating the 40th Anniversary of our tour of Austria.
I will be visiting Andy in Toronto and in Collingwood, both visits connected with Boating.
There is, of course, lots of time left in between.

Naturally I will take two of my cameras with me and my lap top, so, if everything works out, I shall post a few images on my Blog, to show you all the beautiful and exciting places I will visit.

Till the next time !

Bertstravels
is looking forward to this adventure
CanVac 2015


No comments: