Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Joan Miro i Fera

"Miro" for short.
A painter, some of whose work is on exhibit in the Albertina Museum in Vienna.
Yesterday afternoon I spent a few hours (much too short a time) in this absolutely wonderful building and institution. A whole day would not be enough.  I concentrated on the "Miro Exhibition"
Photography was absolutely "verboten", so I have to be satisfied with these three shots which I grabbed clandestinely.
Miro is not everybody's cup of tea. Some love him and some ... well, some do not love him.
I am in-between: I love his colours and his use of space...
I also like some ....
Have a look of three examples  of his work:

Since this painting is behind glass, you can see my reflection, which, I assure you, is not part of Miro's work.



Bertstravels
regrets not to have the titles of these paintings.

No comments: