Search This Blog

Saturday, October 4, 2014

The Turtle and the Duck

There are territorial disputes everywhere.
The Russians and the Ukraine argue over the Crimea
The Israelis and the Palestinians fight in the Gaza,
China argues with the Philippines,
there are, in fact, at the present time over 150 territorial disputes going on, mostly in Africa and Asia.

So why should there not be a territorial dispute in the middle of Algonquin Park ?


Turtle: "I would like to inform you, that you are illegally standing                on my log."

Duck: "This log has been in my family for centuries. My people                    have been standing AND SITTING on this log for                            generations.Therefore, I stand or, if I want to, sit on this log              legally.

Turtle: "If you do not vacate this log at once, I shall have to use                    force."


Duck: " Oh yeah ? You and whose Army ?"


No comments: