Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Not everything 'Yellow' is an Oriole.

 


Just cruising along the hills outside of Bleiburg,
mindin' my own business, what do I see?


Here! In the middle of this picture!!!
Look!!




...a brilliantly yellow Bird! An Oriole, no doubt.
or, maybe a Yellow-bellied Sapsucker?








I get closer and closer.
I grab my camera and take a few shots.
The bird does not move.
He does not fly away.
He just keeps staring at me.




... then I see why this "bird" has no fear. Why it does not fly away.
This Bird ain't no Bird.
This Bird is a few  yellow leaves on a young birch tree.
That's how Nature can fool you.



1 comment:

Agitater said...

I love this set of photos. Once the mind becomes convinced it's a bird, many people would turn away and keep going. You were persistent and got the delightful truth as a reward.