Search This Blog

Sunday, November 8, 2020

Into the Valley of the Malta.

 Day before yesterday I just got into my car and drove into             the "wild blue yonder."

A little less than 100 km later I arrived at the mouth of the "Malta Tal," the Valley of the River Malta.  And what a beautiful Valley it is. There are 5 or 6 waterfalls cascading from the sides of the mountains. Unfortunately, a photograph can only approximate the beauty of this place. But, being the intrepid explorer - picture taker I am, I shall try to give you an idea.

So come with me for this short adventure into "the Valley of the Malta"


The Birch trees have turned into a golden Yellow,
the coniferous trees, however,  have remained faithful to their Green.


From the very center of this mountainside 
a waterfall cascades.



Another Falls comes from atop this rock face. 




The snow powdered tip peeks from above a layer of clouds.



Stubbornly clinging to the bare rock face, 
 a growth of  blooming moss defends its right to exist.


Like lace, hiding the Bride's lovely face, 
the Fall explodes into a million drops.






above: at 4.00 PM

below: at 4.30 PM




No comments: