Search This Blog

Sunday, October 27, 2019

Can this story be true?


A Wall for Colorado!

When Mr. Donald Trump was elected to the Presidency of the United States of America, 
I wrote in my Blog and probably also on Facebook, that America had survived many disasters.
America survived the War of Independence, the Civil War, WW I and WWII, and various Economic Disasters
America, so I prognosticated, will also survive the Presidency of Mr. Trump.
I still believe this to be true in spite of … well, in spite of....
But now I have to ask myself: Although Donald talks about Yemen and Syria and Turkey... does he know where these countries are? 
I am inclined to doubt it. He does not seem to know where Colorado is. (I sincerely hope that he knows the location of Washington DC)
It is reported that the President of the USA made an offer to the Governor of Colorado to build a wall along his border with Mexico.
Isn't this generous?
There is, however, a small problem! Colorado does not have a border with Mexico.
It does have a border with several other States of the USA. 
One of them being “New Mexico”
Oh well, who cares? Mexico, New Mexico, it's all “Mexico” to Donald.
So, let's build a wall.

Bertstravels
is willing to give free Geography lessons.







No comments: