Search This Blog

Monday, June 23, 2008

My Headquarters

These are my headquarters during this adventure. Underneath this canopy we have breakfast, lunch and dinner...whereby dinner consists of a light salad and maybe a little "Essigwurst"....very lean veal sausage in vinegar....Today I am invited at Charley's house for dinner. There will be a great deal of "remember whens" going on.
Tomorrow, if the weather holds as nicely as it has held for the past five days, (Blue sky and sun shine) I will drive to the "Hoellerer See" ( see if you can pronounce that, Lianne)
for a nice swim. Herwig owns a small strip of shore line there.
On Wednesday I will drive to Salzburg....
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lianne said...

Well, there is at least one "erer" missing from that spelling, but I'll let it slide this time.