Search This Blog

Sunday, June 22, 2008

# 10 Obernberg am Inn

From Braunau you get to Obernberg in 45 minutes by car. You drive from one pretty town through one other to this one. The wedding was held there because several other churches would not allow non-sacred music to be played during the administration of the holy sacrament of marriage. They are realy the losers, because I cannot imagine anything more beautiful than the music played by Charley and his keyboardist. If you have never heard ..."Here comes the Bride" ...played in a gentle Reggae Tempo, you just haven't heard it played properly....that's all....and I feel sorry for you.
Charley is simply a Genius on the Tenor Sax....and the Keyboardist was also a wonderful musician. What a thrill this was....I tell you...it wasn't my wedding, but hearing Charley play, I had tears in my eyes.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: