Search This Blog

Monday, November 9, 2015

DO YOU WANT A SHORT CHUCKLE ? ( a very short one ? )

Three "elderly gentlemen" are out for a little walk.
First one says: "It's windy, isn't it ?"
Second one says: "No, it's Thursday !"
Third one says. "So am I. Let's go get a beer !"

*******************************

Charly mentioned to his friend that he has bought a new hearing aid. The latest of hearing-aid-technology. Cost me over four thousand bucks, he boasts to his friend. It is the latest. It's perfect !
Is that so, says his friend. "What kind is it ?"
"Three thirty" says Charly.

********************************

Sidney, age 84, has a complete physical check up.
Three days later the doctor sees Sid walking down the Allee with a gorgeous young chick on his arm.
"Hey, you're doing great, says the doctor.
I'm only doing what you told me answers Sid:
"Get a hot mamma and be cheerful"
The doctor is astonished and says: I did not say any such thing! 
I said: You've got a heart murmer; be careful.

**********************************

When Bertstravels has nothing better up his sleeve, he digs up some crummy jokes.

2 comments:

Lianne said...

Very interesting that you chose three jokes that deal with hearing loss.

Bert said...

That's what I know most about...