Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Return from Africa

I've come back from an almost one month trip to Zimbabwe...
It was, as was every other Safari to this Continent, an unadulterated adventure.
I took many many photographs... 5420 to be exact, ... which I will now have to sort out and bring into a semblance of order, so I can produce a show: "Safari Zimbabwe 2013"
However, long before that I will post here some of the best images I was able to capture.

You think that animals have no sense of humor? You think they do not play?
You should have seen this family of Elephants in a water hole pushing each other over and coming up huffing and puffing and seeking playful revenge by pushing the other one under water, who then came back up, shook himself like a dog and if you were quite still and attentive, I think you could have heard them laughing for joy.

I can hear your comment: "Bert is anthropomorphising animals again and does his usual wishful thinking."
well I can forgive you this remark. You were not there and did not see what I saw.

Please be patient.. I will soon start posting some pictures from this wonderful, exciting, Safari Zimbabwe, 2013.

Bertstravels can hardly wait himself to see them on this site.

No comments: