Search This Blog

Saturday, August 18, 2012

What a Life...

It's 30 degrees... the sky is blue... the swimming pool invites with 25 degrees of crystal clear water...
I'm first lying in the sun.. then, when it gets too warm, I move into the shade... I read a wonderful book...
Then I jump into the water to cool off, only to return to my deck chair.. to lie in the sun... then I move into the shade... i read some more of my book... then I lie in the sun.. then I jump into the pool...

Do you now understand what a difficult life I lead??? Constantly having to move from the sun into the shade.. then jump into the water again, only upon coming out from the pool to find a Gin and Tonic which Christin has prepared....

I'm dreaming about Etoscha Pan in Namibia... that's my next goal...

I'll get over it, I'm sure...
Bertstravels.

No comments: