Search This Blog

Saturday, July 25, 2009

The 'Miracle' of Hemma Mountain


Let me translate this for you:
"This is a place of Power !
The person who lingers at this place
will load up on positiv right polarizing energy.
The spring too possesses this energetic charge
."
Nobody has yet been able to explain to me the meaning of
"positiv right polarizing"
I suppose the less we can understand the meaning of a phrase,
the more impressed we are and the more readily we accept this nonsense.


These two very nice people filled cannister upon cannister
with this pure wonderful spring water, which they were absolutely certain
had "right polarizing energy."
When I asked the meaning of 'right polarizing energy', they gave me a wonderful explanation:
"Well", they said, "it's water laden with energy which is polarized to the right.
We drink it all the time and we are really healthy."
I questioned them no further.
I suppose, if you believe in something strongly enough, you can convince yourself of just about anything.

Here is the Plazebo to end all Plazebos:
"Right Polarizing Water."
Maybe we should collect it and sell the stuff.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Christiane said...

There are more things between heaven and earth as one means Theo