Search This Blog

Monday, January 14, 2019

Some more about the Bishop



The Bishop and the Lady.

Yesterday I wrote almost three pages about the recent developments in the Causa Bishop Anton Schwarz.
I had not noticed that the connection of my laptop to the power source had come loose and that I was exhausting the battery. All of a sudden, the screen went dark and everything I had said about these scoundrels ( all of them, not just the Bishop ) was lost. Lost irretrievably into cyberspace.
Yes, certainly I might be able to reconstruct my yesterday's writings, but I lost the will and the urgency.
So here comes a very short summary:
Anton Schwarz was not only the Bishop of Gurk but he was and probably still is a major scoundrel. He, who had promised “celibacy” and a modest life, in fact lived a lavish lifestyle in company with a lady.
I shall not repeat the entire litany of financial misjudgments, which have now come to the light of day, nor will I try to be the judge of his moral deportment.
Let me just repeat the comment made by a panel member and which was not contradicted by 5 other members of a recent debate, aired on ORF 2.
This comment puts it all in a nutshell:
There are only three things which are important in the Roman Catholic Church and they are: Power, Money and Sex.”

Now, come to think of it, I am beginning to wonder: Which invisible hand pulled the plug out of my laptop?

Bertstravels
still has his doubts about
a controlling higher power.









No comments: