Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 8, 2019

A Repeat Performance

I posted these some years ago. They are, however, funny enough to be repeated

Thee "elderly Gentlemen" are out for a little walk.
First one says: "It's windy, isn't it?"
Second on says: "No, it's Thursday!"
Third one says: "so am I. Let's go for a beer"!

******************

Charly mentions to his friend that he had purchased a new hearing aid.
"Latest technology in hearing aids. Top of the line! I now hear Grass grow.. that's how good this is."
he boasts.
"Is that so?", his friend says. "what kind is it?"
"Three thirty" says Charly.

******************

Sydney, aged 84, has a complete physical check up.
Three days later, the doctor sees Sydney swinging down the Allee with a gorgeous young chick on his arm.
"Hey, you're doing great!" says the doctor.
"I am only following your instructions", says Syd, "Get a hot Mamma and be cheerful"
"I said no such thing" says the doctor in astonishment.
I said: "You've got a heart murmur, be careful"

*******************

Bertstravels
was digging in his treasure chest
and came up with those three goodies.

No comments: