Search This Blog

Friday, February 7, 2014

Sotschi

The Winter Olympics will officially start today.
What does this mean for me?
Square eyes... that's what .
I will likely be glued to the Television set, watching such performances as " Team Pursuit Speed Skating".
Where teams of skaters go round and round and round again, until you grow dizzy just watching.
And then, when you were just about ready to give up, there is a major collision, all of the front runners are out of the competition and the little girl from Botswana, who trailed the whole gang by about three laps, ends up the World Champion Speed Skater...
What shall I watch? All the Alpine Disciplines, The Hockey Games, The Figure Skating, The Curling, The various types of Snowboarding, the Ski Jumping, the Cross Country skiing, and whatever else there is on TV.
I am, what you might call, an indiscriminate viewer.
Who knows, there might even be something I could write about in this Blog:
Bertstravel

No comments: