Search This Blog

Sunday, June 2, 2013

JUST PICTURES - a Vernissage -


It's Satuday, 1st June 2013, and about 40 people,
mostly invited friends, show up at the Vernissage
of 14 of my pictures. At the beginning we show a
16 minutes slide presentation of some of "my best".

Let me say myself, it was a very successful
showing of my hobby.

From a critical, art-savy group of people
I heard some pretty nice things.
That most of them were friends of ours might have had
something to do with it.
 

In any event: It was a fun evening.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lianne said...

very nice - were any for sale?

Bert said...

yes, they all were "for sale"
but only three sold......at a price of €300.00 each it's probably a little steep for fotos from an unknown fotographer

Lianne said...

Well that's amazing! It's a lot harder to assume false praise when 20% of the offerings actually walk out the door. congrats!