Search This Blog

Thursday, May 27, 2010

OUR POOL and GARDEN


This shot, taken from ground level,
does not show the "Petzen" mountain in the back ground.
Just a little blue sky, green water and....
oh no ! it also does not show the +25 degrees.


...from underneath the arch of ivy...


...the swimming champ; ready for the plunge !!!


...you thought I was just pretending....
wrong...here I am in mid air.
It's a tough life ! But somebody has to live it.
So it might as well be me.
Greetings !
Bert
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Wolkensamt said...

*splash* ;) Greetings back, *Hug* Babs

Bert said...

Thanks...but I make no "splash"...
I enter the water with a barely audible "zish".. sharp as a knife.
thanks for the hug..
Double Hug to you
Bert

Wolkensamt said...

hihi... :) Bert, did you see the birthday wishes on my blog? I don't want that you think i have forgotten your birthday!! I thought that i put a special wish on my blog, but there was no comment so i don't know "did he see it?"... i hope you did... lg Barbara

Christiane said...

Platz ist in der kleinsten Hütte für ein Schwimmbecken in Übergröße um die täglichen Runden zu drehen