Search This Blog

Monday, May 27, 2019

This is hard to believe

I told you in my last posting, what an evil character leads one of our bigger political parties. 
Now comes the part which is hard to comprehend:
There are people in Austria, who suggest that creating the trap into which he fell, is at least as bad,if not worse than what the trapped planned to do.
What is worse, at yesterdays "European Vote" his party lost only 1.63% of the vote. This means that over 18% of the voting public, do not mind being led by a group of right wing traitors.
And that's why I said: May the Gods preserve Austria.
There would be much more to say. Unfortunately I have not enough time. I am leaving tomorrow morning for Canada. I'll be there until about the middle of June.

Bertstravels
fears for Austria

No comments: