Search This Blog

Monday, December 19, 2016

Art, Art and Art again


I decided that my "terrific work of Art" needs a little more colour. So I dipped into the pail which had "Red" written on it. I dabbed some of that on my "terrific work of Art" in the hope that my admiring public will appreciate even more "my terrific work of Art." One of my Gallery owners wrote some words, typically applied to "terrific works of Art" as follows:
" Once again we stand in Awe, with a capital A, in front of Bert's unbelievably expressive "terrific work of Art". We can only be astonished at the depth of the deep expressions given to this "terrific work of Art" by the sensitivity of the brush stroke, particularly of the brush stroke leading the viewers eye from the left to the right side of this "terrific work of Art". The subtle change from the yellow element to the brilliant red constituency soothes the eye and the soul of the viewer in a manner which can only be achieved by an accomplished artist, such as Bert, the creator of this and many other "terrific works of Art". 

signed: Gallery Owner ( who hopes to split the proceeds of the Sale of this "terrific work of Art" on a 50/50 basis. )

No comments: