Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

There is always a hook.

Otto Preminger, the famed movie producer died and went to heaven.
St. Peter, guarding the pearly gates exclaimed joyfully that they had been waiting for him, since God would like him to produce one more movie. 
Otto told Peter that he had stopped producing movies a long long time ago and did not, under any circumstances, wish to make one more.
But, Otto, said St. Peter, we have Ludwig van Beethoven, who will write the score.
I don't care, says Otto. I told you, no more movies for me.
Listen, St Peter continues, we shall have Michelangelo paint the set. 
How often do I have to tell you: No more movies, none,  not ever again.
That's not all, St.Peter insists; We persuaded William Shakespeare to write an original play.
Otto Preminger thinks for a minute: Loui for the music, Mike for the set,  Bill for the text...
How can I say No...  Okay, Otto says to St. Peter, I'll do it.
There is just one little thing, says Peter, I know this really cute young blond girl. She sings nicely........

                                                           ************************

No comments: