Search This Blog

Thursday, August 7, 2014

An Anagram to end all Anagrams

The other day I posted some Anagrams here. Just to remind you: An "Anagram" is a word or a sentense, constructed out of the letters of another word or sentense, without a letter added or left over and, what's more, the newly constructed sentense must have some connection to the original. 
So here goes the best Anagram I have ever heard of:

TO BE OR NOT TO BE THAT IS THE QUESTION; WHETHER 'TIS NOBLER IN THE MIND TO SUFFER THE SLINGS AND ARROWS OF OUTRAGEOUS FORTUNE

mix up all the letters and construct this:

IN ONE OF THE BARD'S BEST THOUGHT-OF TRAGEDIES; OUR INSISTENT HERO; HAMLET; QUERIES ON TWO FRONTS ABOUT HOW LIFE TURNS ROTTEN

If you can top this, I would like to hear from you.

Bertstravels

P.S. We're off on a little vacation to Vienna, then to the Neusiedlersee and back again...
If I find any WiFi, I'll be in touch. Otherwise, just go and think up a good Anagram.

No comments: