Search This Blog

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Too busy to Blog

Well, it's been a long time since I last wrote something on this site. I have a perfectly reasonable explanation:
"I am writing a book"
.... doesn't everybody write a book? Well if not, you should. It's a wonderful excercise and keeps your mind fresh. What's the book about? You will have to wait until it is published and wins the  Nobel Price for Literature.
You know what burns me? From a number of e-mails I know that there are some people who have been following this effort of mine... but rarely does anybody leave a comment on the Blog itself.
Due to my long silence it's likely that I've lost even those few readers, both in Canada and in Austria.
I even have a reader in the USA and New Zealand, who e-mails me with his comments on a regular basis.
Yes about my book: I've reached page 130 and who knows how much more I shall write....
So, till the next time I have a few minutes to spare...
Greetings from Austria.

Have you got some ointment for my typing fingers?
Bertstravel.

No comments: