Search This Blog

Monday, August 23, 2010

FERIENREISE

On the 25th August 2010 we shall fly to Toronto. Our return to Austria is scheduled for the 1st October 2010. I will take my lap top with me and if all goes well I shall post some pictures of our trip, which is extensive....Toronto, Niagara on the Lake, Stratford, back to Toronto, Montreal, Quebec City, down the St. Lawrence via Trois Riviere around the Gaspe, through New Brunswick to Halifax, NS, then to Digby for a little Whale Watching...then Northward through New Hampshire and Vermont to Ottawa, on to Algonquin Park, Collingwood, Toronto and then back to Austria after 36 days in Canada.
So please be patient, when not much will happen on this Blog.
I'll talk to you later.
Bert

1 comment:

Wolkensamt said...

wow! i wish you a nice "holiday"
:-) ...my flight-date to Windsor is 15th October, and i will come back to Austria on 5th November!

Lovely greets to Steven & Family, and of course Lianne :-) from the Austrian Part of the Family ;-)))

LG Babs