Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Church Windows...

New, most modern Church Windows were installed in the "Pfarrkirche" in Bleiburg.
The artist who created them gave a lecture, explaining the meaning of his creation.
Unfortunately I came to late to hear his explanation and instead of telling you what other people said about them, I will show them to you, so you may come to your own conclusions.
Without colour, contours are cut into the glass. If I can interview the artist, I will report the result in this Blog at a later time.
Since there is so little contrast, these windows are very difficult to photograph. One just has to wait for the right time of day and the right outside light in order to obtain a meaningful image.
Sorry I could not do better, but I thought these windows of sufficient interest to post them here for you.
Greetings from Bleiburg.
Bert

No comments: