Search This Blog

Saturday, December 27, 2008

A Quartet is only one more than a Trio....Ein Quartet ist ja nur um eins mehr als ein Trio

I know I talked about "threes"...but I just did not have the heart to eliminate one of those four images of a young fox I met in the middle of Algonquin Park. I sat quietly on the ground, hardly moving....then I slowly raised my camera und started to shoot. The fox looked at me with some trepidation, but then settled down and we watched each other. We held this encounter for almost two hours. I took over 200 images...(Bless digital cameras)...As if to say: Have you had enough? he glanced over his shoulder once more and then disappeared into the bush.

Diesen jungen Fuchs traf ich inmitten des Algonquin Park. Als ich ihn sah, setzte ich mich ganz langsam und behutsam nieder. Zuerst schauten wir uns an, dann centimeter nach centimeter hob ich meine Kamera und fing an zu fotographieren. Dank der digital cameras, nahm ich im Laufe von zwei Stunden ueber 200 Aufnahmen. Es fiel mir schwer diese auf 3 zu begrenzen...so, Ausnahmen bestaetigen die Regel...

No comments: